Thanks for the replies. I did have it in the sun several days trying to fix a different problem. I think that is what caused this to show up. I have inspected the hull closely and didn't see any other problem areas. I've got my fingers crossed there are no other problem spots. I'll set it out again just to be sure
The other issue I had was that the side of the hull pulled in quite a bit sometime after I removed them from the forms. I had the hull off the forms in my basement for several days after glassing the outside. I think during that time we got a dehumidifier running. I figure the inside surface of the wood dried out more than the outside and the sides pulled in. I set the hull in the sun and cut spacers to spread the hull back to size.
I've really struggled with the fiberglassing but it's mostly my own fault. I was trying to work in the basement without being able to heat it adequately, not getting fill coats the same day as glassing, etc. I've read a lot of the advice on this board and in Nick's book and watched all or Rod's and Nick's youtube videos multiple times each, I just haven't followed through very well. The weather has warmed up enough to be able to work in my shop so hopefully I'll be able to do better finishing up.