I apologize for the forum going dead for a few days. I didn't notice right away, but I have spent the last two days tracking down issues. Something infected my directories on my web host with some malware. Two days plus $250 later we are at least back online.
I am trying to update the Kayakforum CMS to the latest version but there is something weird about the configuration and the automatic update system is puking on the project. I could do it the old fashioned way by copying various files into various directories, but it would make life better if the automated system worked.
Thanks for your patience,